Re: New to group

crosleyshortsport

Pat,   The previous reply is from Crosley club president Dave. I would also like to invite you to join us for the 2019 national meet. July 8 - 13 in Wauseon, Ohio. At the crosleyautoclub web site You will find the complete schedule, pre-registration form and membership form. As vice president and chairman of the meet, I can tell you, the national meet is well worth your time and effort. This is our big 50 year celebration !  We are all willing to help with mechanical questions, anytime.
        Jeffrey Ackerman

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 7:45 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Welcome Pat.  I hope you will join the Crosley Club and bring thwboats and FOR to Wauseon!!