Re: Updated Regional Events Page

Barry Smedley

The Kyana region will be having a spring meet in april or May  exact date and where will be announced later.

  Barry Smedley

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Bollman
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 4:02 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Updated Regional Events Page

I'm still waiting to hear from some of our regions for dates and locations of their 2019 activities but I updated what I had. I included a pointer to the registration form for the West Coast Spring meet.

Regions & Meets

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)