Re: 1939 Coupe Convertible

Plandersen

I had a partially plugged steel fuel line.  After I put an air blower on one end and it barely trickled out the other end I took an old speedometer cable and reamed it out and then blew it out again.

On Mar 10, 2019, at 8:09 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Matt,   You will find rebuild kits from the Crosley suppliers. Though I wonder if you just need some good quality fuel, and maybe check a few other things to get it running properly. If you do not know already, this would be a great year to join us at the Crosley Automobile Club National meet. This is the big 50 year celebration if the club, and 80 years of the car. We would like to see as many pre-wars at the meet as possible. It is at The Fulton County Fairgrounds, Wauseon, Ohio, July 8 - 13  2019  you can see the schedule of events and the pre-registration form on the crosley club website.
Jeffrey Ackerman,   Chairman of the meet

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019, 9:27 PM <fred@...> wrote:
Welcome aboard Matt, please join the Crosley club (on-line application at the website).  Nice find, and your carburetor is the correct one for the car - easy rebuild and kits are available from our club Crosley suppliers.