Modified Hot Shot came home, with tons of spares

Mike P

Hello,

My Hot Shot that I found on bringatrailer.com made it's way to CT.
The previous owner, Hugh Heishman, had a Crosley dealership in about 1950, then one of the first Porsche dealerships, in VA. He built and raced Crosleys, Porsches, and others (Owned Z28 #1 which ran in Trans Am in '67) and built this car himself. I don't have a lot of info, so I posted pictures of the spares etc. It should be a public posting, feel free to comment.

It's not running well, backfiring a lot, and won't stay in 2nd or 3rd gear so it needs some sorting/finishing. Engine sounds great mechanically. It seems to be built EXTREMELY well and when the carb kicks in, it seems quite powerful and wants to rev! Will post pictures of the car's mods and systems later.

thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/mike.piera/posts/10157113332176263

Regards, mike piera ~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~ guitar effects

AnalogMike@...

My racing website : http://www.analogman.com/911

'73 911RS, '08 GT3 cup, '01 Viper GTS, '74 Lotus Europa Special, '15 Audi S3, '06 MiniCooperS, '04 TowRig, '50 Crosley Hot Shot