1951 wagon for sale

Jeff J Worley <worleyworld2003@...>

I bought this wagon for my dad about 10 years ago it was complete and prob would run and drive as it was. He was pretty excited and took it all apart and had it dipped. It has very little rust and I found it in NM we hauled it to Oregon. It's about 20 Mike's south of Eugene. He had just started on the car and his health problems started. It's been in the garage  disassembled since. His number is 541-942-4272 it has a good title  like to get 2,000 but would consider reasonable offers  my email is worleyworld2003 "at" yahoo.com I have quite a few pictures.