CC Clutch

Michael Braun

I'm working on a 48 Pick Up.  .Although the engine was a good runner, I replaced it with a fresh rebuild.  I also replaced the working clutch & Pressure plate with new ones but left in place the old throw out bearing.  Now the clutch will not disengage and no amount of adjustment will make it work. I'm getting normal pedal travel and I can see the throw out bearing engaging the pressure plate.  I'm wondering if I put the clutch disc in backwards?  Is that possible? Any other thoughts as to what could be wrong?
Mike Braun