Re: Vc parts project car for sale in Florida

Brian Dlapa

they were for a super sport I saw them

On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎February‎ ‎5‎, ‎2019‎ ‎07‎:‎49‎:‎45‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CST, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

I'm not going to part it out, however I am told by the present owner that there are a lot of spare parts.   Btw there were at least 2 hoods at Wauseon last year.

On Feb 5, 2019 8:28 AM, "Brian Dlapa via Groups.Io" <treestumpbvd@...> wrote:
if your parting it out im looking for a hood

On ‎Sunday‎, ‎February‎ ‎3‎, ‎2019‎ ‎04‎:‎45‎:‎10‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CST, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

Just to let every one know, I did make a deal on the car.  I am told there are extra parts .  I plan on a restoration of I can figure a way to get a title.  I will have more to say next week after I pick it up.

On Feb 3, 2019 5:28 PM, Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:
Spock, hopefully you got this. I'min Atlanta and have to admit that I got twitchy when I first saw the post a couple of days before it got posted here. But I only need some parts and jut couldn't convince myself that I could actually sell off the balance. If you want to make parts available, text me at 770-668-6093.