Re: Vc parts project car for sale in Florida

Spock Arnold

I understand that, however you contacted him previously.   I was hoping to get that contact from you.

On Feb 2, 2019 2:31 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
I am not selling it, just passing it along

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 11:07 AM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
James if you would contact me by PM.  I want the car, I'm in Florida and I am under some time restrictions.   Want to get it wrapped up immediately.

On Feb 2, 2019 11:31 AM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Thought I would pass this along. Vc for sale in Florida on Craigslist. It’s a bit of a project. I contacted the seller a couple weeks ago he does have the windshield frame. Was previously listed for $900.
Looks like was dropped to $600. It’s not for the faint of heart but I think would be worth saving.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/pinellas-park-crosley-super-sport/6800392005.html