Re: 42 Crosley

Spock Arnold

Well maybe I'm just stupid , but I found a 42 sold at Barrett Jackson in 2013 and 2015. (Appears to be the same car) but it is a 2 cylinder.  Can't find a 4 cyl .

On Dec 16, 2018 6:55 AM, Bob Johnson Johnson <gforcecuda@...> wrote:
he paid right at $18K for it..it is in my shop waiting for carb kits..good looking little car  very original except for the engine..you can go to Barrett Jackson  put in 42 Crosley…it should pop up..bought it about 4 or 5 years ago..ran great before he parked it with methanol gas  in it…screwed up the carbs…we are waiting for the kits which should be here momentarily…I will try to get some pix but you can see it on Barrett Jackson…neat piece..
On Dec 15, 2018, at 8:01 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hi Bob , how much are you looking for? Where is it located? Do you have any pics?

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 4:30 PM Bob Johnson Johnson <gforcecuda@...> wrote:
I just got a 42 Crosley from a friend who is dying…it has the 4 cylinder later engine…my mechanic said it had 2 carbs…did anyone besides Braje make a two carb intake for them?  I want to sell it..don’t know how this site works.