Re: Photos and Information on VC Crosley Supersports

Jim Bollman

Yes you can post pictures. You can just attach them to the message or put them in the photo section in the restoration folder.

I ment to post on the stabilizer, I had one on a 52 SS and it made the back suspension so stiff that I was constantly fighting bolts. Would probably great on a track but I took it off for road use.

On Dec 15, 2018, at 10:06 PM, David Reina via Groups.Io <reinadesigns@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I realized after I sent you the email about the rear stabilizer that this was your questions.

Dave

On Dec 1, 2018, at 10:11 AM, olinger@... wrote:

Hi,
    Does any on have photos of the rear stabilizer bar/kit for the VC?
    Does the51 Supersports have the rear trim panel beside the seats? Mine is not drilled
    On the original rear mat is there a gray beading that runs along the inner edge? (what photos looks like it)
Thanks