Re: Photos and Information on VC Crosley Supersports

David Reina

First question is what is your name?  I have a Supersport rear stabilizer with brackets thats out of a car right now.  I can take some pictures and send them.  I’m not sure if I can post photographs on the chat list.  If you send me your email address I’ll send the pictures there.

I think my 51 SS still has the original mat behind the seats.  I can take a look at that for you too.  I’m not sure what you mean by a rear trim panel behind the seats.  Do you mean a vinyl like used on the trunk mat?

Regards,
Dave Reina

On Dec 1, 2018, at 10:11 AM, olinger@... wrote:

Hi,
    Does any on have photos of the rear stabilizer bar/kit for the VC?
    Does the51 Supersports have the rear trim panel beside the seats? Mine is not drilled
    On the original rear mat is there a gray beading that runs along the inner edge? (what photos looks like it)
Thanks