Re: 42 Crosley

crosleyshortsport

Bob,  You are on our Crosley Automobile Club site. Anyone that is connected to the site is able to see your comments. I would also like to know your location. As club president, Dave Anspach stated above, a few photos would be good. As chairman of the 2019 national meet, and our big 50th year celebration, I would ask you to consider donating the car, in your friends name, to the national club. It would be a great addition to the very popular silent auction and help make this very special year even greater.
  Respectfully,    Jeffrey Ackerman
Crosley Automobile Club
Vice President, Chairman of the meet

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018, 8:23 PM <fred@... wrote:
pictures would be good, a 4 cyl swap into a pre-war is interesting.  BTW, is that your famous orange '71?