Re: 42 Crosley

Spock Arnold

Bob, I think a picture or 2 is a good start .  One of the car overall, engine compartment, and interior including the dash would be a good start. Location is important and anything you know about running condition.  Quite often parts, titles, etc were swapped on these cars.  To your question, yes there were several makers of dual intakes.

On Dec 15, 2018 6:14 PM, Bob Johnson Johnson <gforcecuda@...> wrote:
I just got a 42 Crosley from a friend who is dying…it has the 4 cylinder later engine…my mechanic said it had 2 carbs…did anyone besides Braje make a two carb intake for them?  I want to sell it..don’t know how this site works.