Re: 1950 CROSLEY WAGON

christopher cochrane

That price is right on target I would say. At least form the pics.

On Nov 8, 2018, at 5:54 PM, Gene Smith <e.llewellyn.smith@...> wrote:

Doesn’t seem unrealistic to me, either, if someone wants a turnkey Crosley. Quite a lot depends on how much we value our own time.
~Gene Smith~

On Nov 8, 2018, at 6:14 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

In regards to the price on this restored '49 wagon, I would say, the price is on target for this quality of work. I just finished my '48 wagon, took 27 months, about 5000 bucks and 800 - 1000 hours of work. I just insured it realistically at $16000.

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018, 7:02 PM L.E. Hardee <hftsales@... wrote:
Normally I prefer an original restoration, but I do love the custom interior in this one.  The door panesl with arm rests are a great touch.  A very nice car, but the asking price????  Ouch.

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 6:56 PM Gene Smith <e.llewellyn.smith@...> wrote:
A couple of hours north of Houston.
~Gene Smith~

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/1950-crosley-wagon/6744274565.html