Re: CD trucks ..splash pan on rear or not ??

Jeremy Rutherford

Does someone sell the “dog ears” or is used the only option?

On Nov 8, 2018, at 5:24 PM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:

The 49 PU I just got is in good enough condition that I want to do a really good , authentic rest on it.That's why I am asking. The bumper and a splash pan are missing , so I need to know if I need both or just a bumper. Someone in it's past has fabbed up a custom roll pan and that has to go. I've not got under it yest to see how I will have to return it to it's OEM state. I may need the two dog ears under the rear quarters too. The worst of the body is the tailgate. It's rotted away in the center of the thing, both the skin and the support inside. So I will be jonesing a new tailgate at Wauseon.(and maybe the dog ears)