Re: For Sale: 49 Pickup, 51 Super Sports, Tractor, Parts - PA - $3500

Jeremy Rutherford

Too bad, looks l a lot of nice stuff, but the market is only going to bear so much,  and it’s a lot of work/money to buy transport and resell stuff so you’d have to buy it right to make anything if planning on reselling,  it’s not like he’s sitting on a pile of Bugatti parts or something

On Nov 1, 2018, at 8:27 AM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Ted at Yankee also tried dealing with this fella. The guy was very aggresive with Ted. Ted ended up saying, no thanks.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018, 8:38 PM Gabriel Haddad <super51.g100@... wrote:
He's definitely a wheeler dealer. He said he posted all over and specifically in LV just to get Dale's attention. He knows what he's doing.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018, 8:07 AM Jim Bollman <Jim@... wrote:
With all the price changes, the fact that it was on a LasVegas CraigsList and the Crosleys are in PA starts to look suspicious.

Jim...

On Oct 30, 2018, at 11:23 PM, Jeremy Rutherford <jruthe2@...> wrote:

I wondered if that was the case, it kind of seemed like the listing was geared more for just the truck at 3500, 7500 might not be unreasonable if you wanted to mess with it, lot of work there though,  if someone buys the collection I might be interested in the vent window doors pictured....

On Oct 30, 2018, at 9:54 PM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

He told me 12k

On Oct 30, 2018, at 4:59 PM, Gabriel Haddad <super51.g100@...> wrote:

Ahh, it's mislisted. He wants 7500 or so for the entire package.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018, 2:40 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I agree with Jim.  There is 3500 in extra parts without the vehicles.   It is,easily worth double the price.

On Oct 30, 2018 11:27 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Looks like a great deal for someone that wants to buy a whole collection.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/d/antique-1949-crosley-pickup/6731057476.html