Re: For Sale: 49 Pickup, 51 Super Sports, Tractor, Parts - PA - $3500

Jeremy Rutherford

I wondered if that was the case, it kind of seemed like the listing was geared more for just the truck at 3500, 7500 might not be unreasonable if you wanted to mess with it, lot of work there though,  if someone buys the collection I might be interested in the vent window doors pictured....

On Oct 30, 2018, at 9:54 PM, dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:

He told me 12k

On Oct 30, 2018, at 4:59 PM, Gabriel Haddad <super51.g100@...> wrote:

Ahh, it's mislisted. He wants 7500 or so for the entire package.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018, 2:40 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I agree with Jim.  There is 3500 in extra parts without the vehicles.   It is,easily worth double the price.

On Oct 30, 2018 11:27 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Looks like a great deal for someone that wants to buy a whole collection.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/d/antique-1949-crosley-pickup/6731057476.html