Re: Cardboard deflectors around radiator

wvanbusk

I have some spare heavy black plastic sheeting left over from a landscaping project (http://bamboogarden.com/barrier.htm) in my yard that I may use. It is flexible, very strong, and can be cut and drilled with woodworking tools and welded with a soldering iron and zip ties. I'm not sure what the measurements are right now, but the roll is 30" wide, plenty large enough since the radiator is not that tall. I have air deflectors made of this material on the forward crash guards of my kz1000 police bike for use during the winter to keep my legs warm and dry. When I have them done, I will document and share.