Re: Selling parts at Hershey Oct. 9-13

Joe Brownsberger

Ok, thanks I'll try looking again tomorrow. Where will you be at Jim? I followed the maps in the book I bought from aaca and there was nobody in front of the giant Center or south chocolate field. So I a beyond confused, as to where every one is at.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018, 1:59 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
We were here just not on covered because of rain.

We will probably tear down Friday afternoon. Plan to go to the show on Saturday morning and then hit the road before noon.

Jim...
Sent from my iThing

On Oct 11, 2018, at 1:17 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

When will you guys be there? I was at Hershey this morning and nobody was around. Will you guys be still there Sunday or do you plan leaving before then?

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018, 11:06 AM dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:
Yes, still at GBC 7-8