Re: Selling parts at Hershey Oct. 9-13

Jim Bollman

I'll also have some misc Crosley parts and extra copies of the latest parts lists for Service Motors, Edwards and Yankee Crosley at my spots, CI-8-10 (lower Chocolate field)

Dale I assume you are still at GBC 7-8 (Green field).

Jim...

On Sep 27, 2018, at 10:07 AM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

I need radio knobs.  Kent

On Sep 27, 2018, at 6:49 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

I will be taking some Crosley parts to Hershey Oct. 9-13 and was wondering if anyone needs something that I might have!  I have a bunch of stuff, mostly mechanical stuff but I do have a few body items and such.  If you need something let me know and I will check to see if I have it and could bring it to Hershey.