Re: Radio front and knobs

Spock Arnold

I am looking at whether or not he can use a real radio as a pattern.  He requested one of the fronts made in the past.   The knobs are a start . I will see if we can get a front complete first and get back in touch with you  if we need to go in that direction.

On Sep 27, 2018 10:15 AM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:
I have a set of knobs.  So I could send them.  I just have an extra radio I thought someone might need.  Kent

On Sep 27, 2018, at 7:12 AM, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

I have someone with availability of a 3D printer and is willing to make the radio false fronts and knobs if there is someone out there that has examples to use for patterns.  Please contact me off board.  Thank you