Re: No high end power

Spock Arnold

Another good thought Gabe, Jeff told me the car at rest would rev all the way up with no problem.  It also seemed to go to top end in first gear, however under load of second and third would not speed up.

On Sep 27, 2018 9:31 AM, Gabriel Haddad <super51.g100@...> wrote:
Jeff, Is throttle linkage being restricted?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018, 9:50 PM crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Yes,  A new exaust system, and everything else completely restored. I will have some time tomorrow late afternoon to work on a couple of suggestions. I will let you know how it turns out.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018, 8:58 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Nice idea Todd, but this is a new restoration with, (I think) a new exhaust system.