Re: Engine won't start

Jim Bollman

Good idea, I have heard of a lot of bad condensers since most are coming from China now. I chased an intermittent miss on my FarmOroad for over a year till someone told me to try swapping in a new condenser and that took care of it.

Jim...

On Sep 2, 2018, at 4:07 PM, Gabriel Haddad <super51.g100@...> wrote:

Condensers are cheap. I learned that lesson too.

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018, 11:34 AM Joe Lofink via Groups.Io <lofinjos=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well been working on this all morning. Compression is up slightly but not a huge improvement. Pulled the points and cleaned them and reset to .020. Checked the insolation for the points at the distributor with my ohm meter and it was fine. Will fire occasionally but will not sustain this enough to run. Anyone around Columbus Ohio as I'll haul this to anyone that thinks they can help. Don't know what else to try.