Re: Engine won't start

crosleyshortsport

I tend to lean toward the dry cylinders. A crosley that a friend of mine had been working on for several years, had the same problem. Spray some WD-40 into the cylinders through the spark plug holes , let it sit overnight. It still may take 20 times to get it to fire up. I use carb and choke cleaner to fire up my crosleys each year in the spring. Fill that barrel with a good 3 seconds of spray. Be sure to use non-ethynol fuel.

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018, 5:56 PM A50CROSLEYTRK via Groups.Io <A50CROSLEYTRK=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sure about your timing marks ? Some flywheels have too many marks.

In a message dated 9/1/2018 5:54:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, lofinjos=yahoo.com@groups.io writes:

Was wondering about that but couldn't find any specs on compression. I'll give that a shot.