Re: Converting 6" mechanical brakes to hydraulic (not going to 9" but keeping the 6" drums)

Jim Bollman

Year ago I had CD wagon with Stude brakes, I think all 4 wheels. I bought it and flipped it when I was 18. Never did a think to it but save it from a junk yard and haul it home. Don't remember the big bucks I made but I would guess maybe $25-50.

Jim...

On Aug 30, 2018, at 9:31 PM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:

While talking brakes, some may find this interesting. The Guppy has 4x4 Studebaker brakes and drums on the back, bolted to a Crosley rear end.So if you had an old Stude sitting around................