From: Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io
Date: Thu, Aug 30, 2018 4:10 PM
Subject:Re: [Crosley-Gang] Converting 6" mechanical brakes to hydraulic (not going to 9" but keeping the 6" drums)

I have rebuilt the complete system (mechanical) on my 49 and they might do but I am exploring possibilities. Truthfully I may end up finding a complete disc brake system and rebuilding it for my 49.9" Bendix are getting rare as hen's teeth because everyone has the same idea. I'm looking at options that may help future Crosley guys and  gals.