Re: Converting 6" mechanical brakes to hydraulic (not going to 9" but keeping the 6" drums)

PATRICIA GRITTI

Hi
Have been guilty of "Improving" my VC so I guess this is the pot calling the kettle black. Had a Model A Ford a long time. The original Ford brakes were RESTORED. The Ford brakes were designed to stop the car efficiently. Those brakes never failed me in twenty three years of use. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Don