Re: Restoration advice

crosleyshortsport

Joe,  Good thing Park mentioned the rockers, I forgot that part. Also, I had built two large sawhorses on casters for the body. I am not kidding, my 14 year old daughter and I lifted the body on to the sawhorses.

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018, 7:40 AM <parkhunter@...> wrote:
I don’t have a good recommendation. By the time we discovered the strap was a bad idea, we had to improvise with two people teetering on stools who could barely support the car’s body. Then we discovered the rockers wouldn’t clear, prolonging our agony. We survived, but barely.

Probably four people could lift the body without too much trouble, but I’d recommend asking wiser heads on this list for their advice.

Good luck!

- Park