Re: Restoration advice

nobadrivers

Thank you for the good advice you gave us concerning the rocker panels and "A" pillars. This information can save other members the trouble that you experienced.  I also have a Ford Model Y English car and looking through the Model Y club forum I belong to it shows them lifting the body off using the automotive lift arms.  I have a lift and this is what I was going to do with my Crosley Wagon until you mentioned the pillars not being strong enough. I guess I will not use this method. It must be the Model Y A pillars are much stronger.  Maybe making some sort of struts or supports to attach along side of the pillars is the way to go so that the strap method or the lift arm method can still be used.