Re: New Gas Tank Doesn't For Properly

crosleyshortsport

I have bought three of that same tank.  On two of them I needed to egg shape the holes on the straps to get them to work. The third on fit perfectly.   Jeffrey

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018, 11:25 AM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Contact the vendor you bought it from

On Aug 14, 2018 11:16 AM, Jane Altman <bchjane@...> wrote:
Ordered the new stainless steel gas tank.  It is not fitting as the old one did.  Dropped old tank to put new one in and it does for the same.  The welded brackets, straps, don't match up to the original boots.  Bolts are square headed 3/8.  We redrilled and tried to install but the filler pipe was too long and fits right where the cross member is.
Any install advice??