From: "Mike via Groups.Io" <seller432@...>
Date: 8/9/18 9:15 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Crosley frame strength?

I was looking at mine earlier and I think with some boxing and some extra cross members it would hold up. Not looking to race or beat on it.
  I’m trying to find specs on doner engine and trans to compare weight difference.

On Aug 8, 2018, at 9:14 PM, Robert Connearney via Groups.Io <rconnearney@...> wrote:

There's a chap in New England that runs a Chevvy V8 powered Crosley wagon drag race car. He uses the original chassis, strengthened by boxing, and has no problems.