Re: Crosley Carter Carburetor

crosleyshortsport

It will be interesting to see if this does the the trick,  I wonder if You will become the Club carb man. The club suffered a great loss a few years ago, when Chuck Koehler passed away. He made our Tillotson carbs come to life !  He even took the time to make them look new again. Neil Daglow was our Carter carb man, also passed on.

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018, 12:11 AM nobadrivers <scanner2@...> wrote:
My bushing kit arrived and I installed the bushings in the throttle body today.  I have to say I was very pleased with the installation.  There is no looseness in the shaft now. I'll assemble the carburetor tomorrow and install it onto the car and hope the problem is solved.