Re: Anyone tried the 4.80-12 Radials?

Joe Brownsberger

I will eventually need tires myself. Getting original oem is impossible both Armstrong and Goodyear have told me they do not make the tires anymore. Goodyear destroyed their mold several years ago. I have found on coker tires two different brands of 125x12. Would those tire fit? If I'm doing my math correct that would make it a 4.9x12 tire.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018, 3:05 PM Todd Swangstu <bastardbus@...> wrote:
Strange, I just noticed not only do they make a 145-12 Radial tire they make a radial tire with the bias ply size rating at 4.80-12.

Has anyone tried these?  I prefer the LOOK of bias plys over common radials.  Do these 4.80R-12 radials LOOK like the 4.80 bias plys?  Same size ?  and how is the handling?

Anyone have pics of them on their car?  I would love to see how they look.

Thanks!
Todd