Re: Correct Replacement Oil Filter

dale@servicemotors.net

That oil filter has not been available for many many years.  Service motors has an updated adaptor you can get. Give them a call.

On Aug 5, 2018, at 10:02 AM, nobadrivers <scanner2@...> wrote:

This oil filter adapter and filter are on my 1951 Super that I just purchased.  Can anyone tell me anything about it? Filter adapter kits I see from the current parts suppliers online appear to be different than this?  Are filters available for this type that I have?  I haven't taken it off yet and don't want to purchase just any filter worrying about it being equipped with a drain-back check valve that could block oil flow.  I would appreciate any input.

Attachments: