Re: Trying to contact John Dahl in St Louis

crosleyshortsport

I know he is on Crosley automobiles fun little cars facebook group site. I do not see his name in the current club roster. I will try to get the message to him, that you are looking for him.

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018, 5:03 PM jlg1875 via Groups.Io <jlg1875=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm a new member so if this message is not allowed admin you can delete with my apologies. Does anyone have contact info for Mr. Dahl? He has been periodically helping and giving advice to a friend who is restoring my 1950 "fire engine" in St Louis, and my friend doesn't have any info other than his name. I'd like to reach out to him with a few questions and to thank him. Any help would be greatly appreciated!