Anyone know the original Crosly 4.5-12 tire dimensions ?

Todd Swangstu

I am looking at buying new tires for my Crosley Wagon and read someplace the original 4.50-12 bias plys were larger then even the 4.80-12s available today.  The tire numbering is usually a direct measurement of the tire so not sure if this is true.  Thus I am looking for someone with a low mileage Crosley or even an unused spare with a known original 4.50-12 still on it they could measure to figure out proper tire specifications.  As we all know a slight change in tire dimension greatly alters the effective MPH of any vehicle and this is quite important to good drive ability and speed.  Thanks for any help offered! Todd