From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of paul
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 8:15 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Clown cars

oh yeah, have a friend who puts it out but can't take it, he's 70 and
remembers the circus and a Crosley Fire truck ride from a park in
upstate NY. he rides me to no end. his name is Jim but he wants to be
called Harley because he has an incomplete, rough servicar, his dad's
1948 Harley 45 suicide shift that he can't keep running, and a newer hog
dresser worth probably 12K but he has close to 35 in it due to
breakdowns, engine rebuilds, etc. he has a 30/31 Model A sedan body
buried 20 years in the garage and the Chrysler hemi from his first car,
a 54 New Yorker. nothing else but he's building a street rod. you know
whose chops I like to bust by parking a running Crosley in front of his
house. Paul

On 7/23/2018 7:28 AM, Ron Dole wrote:, his dad's 1948
I hear the same stuff when I show pics of my car to people. I can't
wait till I get her back together and running. Then I will really hear
it once it's out in the public view. It's never from the older
generation. Only from people born in the 60's and later. I would guess
it's because most of them have never seen a Crosley, and don't know
what to say about it.