Re: Still waiting

Barry Smedley

I have one just like that

   Barry Smedley

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of crosleyshortsport
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 3:28 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Still waiting

This is my '48 wagon, I am almost finished with the restoration. I found the grill guard a couple years ago in the dirt. Had it rechromed for this car. I have only seen a few of them on Crosleys over the years.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018, 3:16 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I've seen this type numerous times.  It is an aftermarket piece for small cars

Attachments:

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)