Re: Engine/ water pump cover wanted

Gabriel Haddad

You will have to give them a call. That kind of item isn't something they would list on their websites.
Additionly, you may want to look into buying a completely rebuilt pump. The bushings, impeller shaft and, packing all need to be in proper order before you put it in service.
Regards, Gabe.

On Jul 19, 2018 5:37 PM, "Joe Brownsberger" <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:
I've searched both Service motors and Yankee Crosley and found nothing. That other parts guy I've never heard of.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 4:59 PM crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
Joe,  You can purchase the cover from Yankee Crosley Parts or Service Motors or Dave Edwards parts

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 3:58 PM Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:
Thanks for the help guys, and the water pump cover I need is a 6 bolt pattern.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 2:48 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Which water pump?

On Jul 19, 2018 1:27 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:
Hi, does any one have a water pump cover available for sale, I only need the cover. Attached is have pictures of two cast iron blocks I'm trying to figure out what these holes are for. The oily looking block has a brass fitting stuck in it and the dry block just has an open hole.