NooB from Ohio

Greetings <flightshotohio@...>

Greetings from Ohio.  I'm Chris and I have recently came across a 1947 Crosley Coupe that from what I see is in amazing condition.  It is being sold by a classic car dealer.

I am not familiar with Crosley cars whatsoever, however very familiar with the Crosley story.  As a matter of fact I named my now 2 year old son Crosley!  I feel like I want to keep this car in Ohio and not let anything happen to it.

The only thing I have to come to grips with are the limited situations in which one can drive these cars.  I'm looking for all of the advice I can have :)