Re: Wauseon was a great show

crosleyshortsport

Ron,  Thank You for attending, Glad you enjoyed the show. Keep us updated on your progress. If you need help along the way, we are here to help.
     Jeffrey

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018, 9:36 PM Ron Dole <rdole417@...> wrote:
Well, I just completed my first Nationals show in Wauseon. After an almost 5 hour trip back home to unload my treasures, I am very glad I went. I bought many many parts, to get my 49 CD sedan up and running. I met, and bought from the 3 major parts dealers (multiple times each), plus a bunch of used parts vendors, and most importantly, met a lot of really nice people, who share the common bond of 1 word, Crosley. Thanks to all who put on a great show. Hope to see you all next year, with my completed project.