Wauseon was a great show

Ron D.

Well, I just completed my first Nationals show in Wauseon. After an almost 5 hour trip back home to unload my treasures, I am very glad I went. I bought many many parts, to get my 49 CD sedan up and running. I met, and bought from the 3 major parts dealers (multiple times each), plus a bunch of used parts vendors, and most importantly, met a lot of really nice people, who share the common bond of 1 word, Crosley. Thanks to all who put on a great show. Hope to see you all next year, with my completed project.