crank case with breather. Torque Specs.

Joe Brownsberger

Hi, Everyone.

I have questions that I have not been able to find the answers to. I have a 47' Crosley engine that does not have a crankcase breather tube. Is that a necessity to have, what possible issues might i come across if any at all and how does this crankcase work without a breather tube. Also on my mind, does anyone have knowledge of any torque specs for the Crosley's? I just dont want to go tearing stuff apart and not put it back together properly and that info would be much appreciated. if it helps I'm restoring a 49' wagon and I'm currently working on the motor. but i want to be prepared for when i get into other stuff that might involve torque specifications.