Re: Wauseon Newb suggestions?

Jeremy Rutherford

Heading out today for my second year, 1st as an owner, same boat looking to trade paper for parts haha,  we had a great time our first year,  very friendly people, not a mega sized show (but the cars and parts are small) but different than any other I’d been to and very enjoyable!
Jeremy

On Jul 12, 2018, at 6:13 AM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Ron,  I hope we exceed your expectations !  Jeffrey,  chairman of the meet

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018, 7:04 AM Ron Dole <rdole417@...> wrote:
I, like Tom, am new to this. I will make my first trip to the nationals today, and will stay till done on Saturday. I hope this show lives up to the hype, as I need a few thousand dollars in parts for my restoration. I plan to meet a lot of people with more knowledge on Crosleys than I have. See you at the show.