Re: Nationals - Wauseon Ohio 7/12 - 7/14

crosleyshortsport

Mike,  We look forward to meeting you and your dad !   My daughter, Samantha will certainly give you a ride in our FarmOroad !  It is the Oliver green one with a black top and is labled "FARMBOY"    Jeffrey Ackerman,   meet chairman

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018, 11:29 PM Mike Mayberry <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:
I am headed up late tomorrow and will be ready Friday morning!!! I am travelling with my dad who got me into crosley's and him from his dad. We have been talking about making the trip for awhile now and are really excited! I am hoping to talk some patrons into giving us a ride in a hotshot and a farm o road!!!! I cannot wait to meet everyone!!! See you there

Mike Mayberry
Southern California
951-852-5536
1948 panel