Re: Rear Ratio

Jim Bollman

It goes under the carburetor and restricts the size of the opening in the bottom of the carb and blocks the throttle from opening all the way. I have seen them for the Tilly not sure if they also had them on the Carter.

Jim...

On Jun 9, 2018, at 5:30 PM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

L.E. Hardee,   I am not sure where the restricter plate would go, however I could use one on my FarmOroad to keep my kid from running the snot out of it !
Jeffrey Ackerman

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018, 3:24 PM seb fontana via Groups.Io <speedoo51=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Something is real wrong and its not the gear ratio although there are a couple if someone has changed the rear in the past they are not different enough to limit you too 36! What is the engine rpm?