Re: Crosley 4 cylinder engine.

Barry Smedley

Is it complete? I might be interested.

   Barry Smedley

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Wagner
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2018 6:27 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Crosley 4 cylinder engine.

I have an engine from a '49 pickup that I would like to get rid of. (Sold the truck years ago.) I live in Northern Michigan, but will be traveling to Indiana soon. I want to get it out of my garage.
Please make an offer that would keep me from taking it to the recycler.
Thanks,
Brian

• “This message contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message." (English) • "Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original." (French)