From: Doug E Arthur [mailto:drphartz@...]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 6:44 AM
To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Crosley_Gang] oil

Hi Barry, Art here. I also have a "HoosierCrosley" and mine was leaking
from the oil line to the gadge and at the fuel pump. Going down to the
little trough's at the base of the cylinders and running out the front of
the engine. I'm cornfused though?? Is'nt the block and the crankcase the
same thing?? Hope this helps and where is this Hoosier Crosley from??

On Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:10:08 -0000 "hoosiercrosley"
<BSmedleyt@...> writes:
Hi. I've got a oil leaking problem. Maybe somebody could help me
with. After I drive for a while, the area where the block bolts to
the crankcase, ther is oil standing. It has a new oil line, rear
seal, ( but it still leaks.) and front seal. The valve cover dosen't

leak also. Has anybody got any ideas????

Thanks, Barry Smedley

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .