Re: 145/80R12 Tires revisited

Gary

Dunlop 450l-12’s fit the little Crosley rims, too. Cheaper to get them from England (Longstone tyres).

Gary McFarlane

On Apr 29, 2018, at 8:09 AM, Bill via Groups.Io <checkerthree@...> wrote:

There was a discussion about this size a week ago or so.
I was  at a friend of mines auto salvage yard yesterday[SAT]and the tire guy=Marcos-comes running up to me and says= I have present for you. Those 145/80R12's you were looking for came in on a Cheapo GEO-apparently the better??? GEO has 13's. and there like brand new. He pulled them for me so nobody else would get them. Anyway they are the right size for Crosleys. There the same diameter and being 80 series= skinny enough as the 400/4:80x12's on my 1947 CC Woodie Wagon.