Re: Crosley near Dayton

paul

Jeremy, I figured if you caught it on the mail list and knew it was near Dayton you would laugh and know where it would wind up. the pickup was forlorn enough to grab one's heart but this little orphan stole mine at first sight. congrats on the finds for the pickup, you are moving along.   Paul

On 3/27/2018 12:24 AM, Jeremy Rutherford wrote:
Just couldn’t get it out of your system eh? That thing will be awesome,  I think it needs to go army green though!

P.S.  I just picked up a braje intake and dual Tillotson’s for the pickup,  still looking for the other bits,  post up a video when you get that bad boy going